Wow, lots of new posts! Thanks for sharing some pictures of Easter. Carson told me, "I love my cousins and my friend Grandma"! Then he wanted to know if he could go on a picnic with everyone. I told him in August maybe he could have a picnic with you and Madi and thankfully he was okay with that. Thanks for posting the pics of your visit too, they are all different from what we took. It was great to have you come! Carson already can't wait for baby Luke to come so grandma can come play again.
1 comment:
Wow, lots of new posts! Thanks for sharing some pictures of Easter. Carson told me, "I love my cousins and my friend Grandma"! Then he wanted to know if he could go on a picnic with everyone. I told him in August maybe he could have a picnic with you and Madi and thankfully he was okay with that. Thanks for posting the pics of your visit too, they are all different from what we took. It was great to have you come! Carson already can't wait for baby Luke to come so grandma can come play again.
Post a Comment