12/12/2009

Way behind!!

We have been very neglectful of our blog the last several months. Since I don't think I have the energy to catch everything up, and don't have pictures of most of it, I will itemize several of the things missed. I promise to do a better job of pictures starting now!

Since Easter.........................

Courtney became a teenager.
Kailey graduated from preschool.
Kaitlyn, Brayden, Tyson ,Courtney and Kaleb all had school programs.
Kaleb was baptized by his father Ron.
Kyle graduated from 9th grade and went on to high school.
Joel received his wings as an Air Force navigator.
We went to Disneyworld with Kari and Joel to celebrate.
We had the whole family together for summer fun.
Colin and Kailey started kindergarten.
Tyler started junior high.
Korbin went to preschool.
Tyson turned twelve and received the priesthood.
Joel survived Sere training.
Sidreis and Ruth made announcements of babies to come in May.
Kyle made the sophmore basketball team at his new high school.
Kari and Joel and family came for two visits.
Carson and Ryan both made Grandma their best friend.
Justin had surgery.
We had the whole family home for Thanksgiving.
Madilyn had her first birthday and a party here in Utah.
We went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.
Kaitlyn was baptized by her grandpa and confirmed by her father Justin.
Sidreis had her Christmas chorus concert.
Cameron turned twelve, with the priesthood to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kari and Joel said...

You updated your blog!! I thought maybe you had abondoned it for good. Glad to see your back in business though. :) I'm sure I have plenty of pictures you can have copies of from some of those events. When I get the time I'll go through them all and send them your way.