1/18/2009
Family all Together
Kari and Joel came home to Utah to bless little Madilyn. We had a nice visit with them and are already missing them. I miss Carson following me around and taking my hand to go play. I miss him wanting Grandma to put him to bed. I miss holding little Madi and know that she will be SO MUCH BIGGER the next time we see her. We were fortunate enough to get the whole family together (minus Kyle who was off to a multi-stake dance) on Saturday for dinner, snow fun and games. We had the entire family, all 26 of us, together on Sunday for the baby blessing. Those are special times for Grandpa and I. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our whole posterity together in one place. We must be getting old! That sounds like something my dad would have said. But......can you belive that it was so lively that we forgot to take a single picture!! Hopefully the next time will be soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That does sound like something Grandpa would say! But that's a good thing.
I have a couple pictures of you guys with madilyn in her dress if you want them.
I am more than willing to send carson and Madilyn back your way if you wantthm for a while. :)
I would like the pictures, please. Send the kids on back!
Post a Comment