5/17/2008

Special Events

We had two very special events to attend yesterday. One of those wonderful days for proud grandparents!


Our very own Tyler Agla participated in the Special Olympics yesterday. He ran in three events and took first place in two of the three. Notice the gold medals around his neck in the picture. No one could have been more excited than Tyler was to be a first place winner. Now he will be participating in the state event next week. Way to go Tyler! We are very proud of you.


Kaitlyn Agla graduated from kindergarten last evening. It was a very nice program where Kaitlyn was one of the very best (and cutest) singers. She had a big smile on almost through the whole program. Where did our shy Kaitlyn go? Here she is with her diploma. Congratulations Katilyn! We are also very proud of you!

1 comment:

Kari and Joel said...

That's awesome for Tyler! I used to always help run those Olympics when I went to Mt. View, it's usually the track team. I bet he was excited!! I wish I could go watch him next week. Tell him great job for us and good luck next week too.